Showing results for:
- Omicron panic: How the dumping of 17 000 positive tests skewed the picture of SA’s epidemic trajectory
- LIVE | More companies make vaccines mandatory as 4th wave hits SA
- KwaZulu-Natal enters 4th Covid-19 wave, eThekwini the hotspot - Premier Sihle Zikalala
- Western Cape police officer arrested for allegedly raping male suspect
- Shell oil and gas exploration fury spreads to UK
- Cash-strapped police paid R175 000 for KZN commissioner's hotel stay, Parliament hears
- ANC accused of not acting against newly elected official accused of sexually harassing 12 women
- Last chance at freedom for Janusz Walus? ConCourt agrees to hear Hani killer’s parole appeal
- Politicians must keep their hands out of African trade deals, says Ramaphosa
President Ramaphosa has punted the idea of mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations for South Africans. This is:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
The right thing to do. We desperately need more South Africans vaccinated to prevent further mutations and restore normality in our lives.
71% - 10228 votes
A risky strategy. Compulsory vaccinations may have unintended consequences and damage our rollout campaign.
29% - 4117 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | From overalls to the runway - engineer follows his dream into the...
WATCH | Sarmiethon challenge: Cape Town NGO makes 50 000 sandwiches in 8 hours
WATCH | Local self-taught watchmaker brings the past to the present with his designs
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE