Showing results for:
- A matric pupil got into a Bolt ride to go to school. Then it stopped for a man who said he had a gun
- WRAP | Section 194 inquiry moves forward amid delays, will submit written questions to Mkhwebane
- 'Let me wipe my s*** on you': Naked, cursing Joburg woman tries to smear her faeces on cops
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Charges mount against Rwandan genocide accused in Cape Town court
- Ramaphosa gives SIU green light to probe bursary controversy during Magashule's premiership
- McKenzie's mirage: Money PA leader 'raised' for Karoo town was never deposited into its account
- Top cop probing Thabo Bester's escape was worried about his safety before suicide
- 'Don't forget us!' Comrades great Mthembu, on cusp of history, calls on SA sport to 'respect' elites
- We compared SA’s cheap flight search engines - and some were up to 30% more expensive
- Tshwane mayor cautions against cholera class action as advocates mobilise complainants
What should be done with the inquiry findings into SA's alleged arms shipment to Russia?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Make them public. No transparency, no trust.
89% - 101 votes
Keep them classified for the sake of the ZAR
7% - 8 votes
I don't know, but politicians must stay out of it
4% - 4 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Pietermaritzburg man will run 7th Comrades barefoot to raise R250 000 for homeless...
WATCH | Dancing, singing SA firefighters a hot hit in Canada
WATCH | Free State game reserve welcomes three cheetah cubs
FEEL GOOD | Four men in a tuk-tuk: The ultimate road trip to raise funds for...
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE