- ‘Tembisa 10’: Piet Rampedi pens apology to Independent Media staff for baby saga
- Malema loses defamation appeal against ex-EFF MP who says he confessed to getting VBS loot
- 'Tembisa 10': Govt to sue Piet Rampedi, Independent Media
- ANC structures and members ask to join Ace Magashule's case against the ANC
- LIVE | Covid-19 in SA: Gauteng's cases rise by 10 806 as country's death toll hits 59 258
- INSIDE AN ICU | 'We're filling hospital beds as quickly as Doves takes away the bodies of the dead'
- 'Vengeful spite' and 'publicity seekers': Ace Magashule, ANC meet in court
- Don't worry - we will eventually have the money for SAA, Harith says amid funding concerns
- Karyn Maughan | Malema's bid to gag former EFF MP over VBS ends in tears for the fighters
- Tour Verdict: SA's bowling boxes ticked, but batting issues remain a work in progress
Do you think South Africa needs tighter restrictions to combat the third wave?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, the situation is grim and needs serious measures
27% - 2071 votes
No, we cannot afford more lockdowns
33% - 2523 votes
Yes, but only in provinces where it is out of control
39% - 2965 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Bishops Diocesan College raises R261 000 in 24-hour cycle challenge...
FEEL GOOD | APPmazing! Cape Flats partners invent app that makes users more...
Endangered tortoise Agatha does her bit for conservation - 2 eggs at a time
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Garrick Higgo 'excited' for Tokyo Olympics, aims to improve even further
Troubled Olympic star Luvo Manyonga breaks silence after 4-year ban
No booze, no autographs: Tokyo Olympics unveil fan rules with a month to go
Blitzbok Ndhlovu's Olympic dream shattered
Troubled Tokyo Olympics near finish line with one month to go
Uganda Olympic team member tests positive for coronavirus on arrival in Japan
Wayde finally qualifies for Tokyo Olympics, Caster fails once again
Olympic staff, volunteers vaccinated as Tokyo Games near
SA men's hockey team will be 'unprepared' for Tokyo Olympics but remain optimistic
SA U-23 boss David Notoane hits out at accusations of favouritism, looks ahead to...
Athletes face Olympic ban for violating virus rules in Tokyo
SA sprint star Simbine storms to Diamond League victory in Italy
Australia set for Olympic swim trials as 'perverts' row makes waves
Tokyo-bound Naveen Daries says SA gymnastics on the rise as she books dream...
PICTURES | Sascoc unveil Team SA kit for Tokyo Olympics, Paralympics
Caster's Tokyo Olympics bid dealt a huge blow after African Champs cancellation
Bromell clocks world-leading 9.77sec in 100m in Florida
Jamaican star Fraser-Pryce becomes second fastest woman in 100m history
Olympic swim champ Chalmers admits Covid-hit Tokyo a 'bit scary'
Stedman Gans returns for Blitzboks, eyes Tokyo Olympics berth