- Zizi Kodwa is expected to appear before the Zondo Commission on Monday.
- Kodwa has been accused of receiving money from Edwin Sodi and Jehan Mackay.
- He also allegedly received luxury accommodation worth R2 million.
State Security Deputy Minister Zizi Kodwa is expected to take the hot seat at the State Capture Inquiry on Monday.
Kodwa is to testify with regard to allegations of money he received during his time as ANC spokesperson.
He allegedly received payments and luxury accommodation, worth R2 million, from EOH director Jehan Mackay.PHOTOS | In the lap of luxury: Inside the villas Zizi Kodwa spent his holidays - on EOH exec's dime
Kodwa also allegedly received R1 million, which was paid into his bank account.
The head of forensic investigation at ENSafrica, Steven Powell, told the chairperson of the commission, Deputy Chief Justice Raymond Zondo, that Kodwa received money from Mackay.
Powell also claimed that Kodwa received a payment of R890 000, which was believed to be for a vehicle.
Powell said the bribes were for Kodwa to assist EOH to win two multimillion-rand tenders.
EOH and its consortium won a R217 million contract from the Eastern Cape Department of Education.
Earlier this year, the ANC's integrity commission cleared Kodwa of any wrongdoing.
It is also alleged that Kodwa received payments, totalling R180 000, from controversial businessman Edwin Sodi's company, Blackhead Consulting.
Sodi and his company are implicated in the R255 million Free State asbestos scandal.
The commission is also expected to hear Eskom-related evidence from former Eskom executive, Prishotham Govender, followed by evidence from one of the commission's investigators, Lance Poon.