16 Mar 2020
- WATCH | Centurion dad arrested for buying baby milk during curfew to sue two cops, SAPS
- LIVE | SA hits 1 346 936 Covid-19 cases and 37 449 deaths, scientists scramble to analyse new variant
- Former Expresso presenter Katlego Maboe's legal woes continue following arrest
- Public Protector Busisiwe Mkhwebane takes leave 'to get some rest'
- 'We sensed danger' - Lesufi appeals to private schools to postpone reopening
- Variants vs Vaccines: Scientists scramble to find answers as early data shows new variants can beat prior immunity
- Hawks take over investigation into Zuma’s state capture inquiry walkout
- Secret no more: Police commissioner must declassify documents in dodgy Crime Intelligence deals
- Ralph Mathekga | Ramaphosa, it is time to appear before Zondo commission
- Neil Aggett inquest: His death was hard to grasp, says former Security Branch interrogator
Will you continue to use WhatsApp following the company announcing a change terms of service which would force users to share personal data?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, the terms of service do not bother me enough to switch
52% - 7812 votes
No, I will be switching over to a new service
44% - 6499 votes
I've never used WhatsApp
4% - 594 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | How a Western Cape farmer is making the transport of farm workers safer
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | Eco-warriors on ice: 5 matrics to explore Antarctic with renowned...
FEEL GOOD | These compassionate chefs turned 'waste food' into 1.3 million meals...