Cape Town - South Africa is not shy of showing off its beauty, from the mountains to its seas, people to the animals, there is a world of wonder waiting to be explored.
If you, like everyone else out there, are overwhelmed with choices of where to start and when to end, Traveller24 has put together a fun list of SA destinations suited to the country's monthly themes and public holidays.
For the summer lovers, SA is blessed with a relatively short winter, making staying out in the sun, hiking and swimming possible almost all year round.
For the winter babies, the colder months are ideal for blissing out in a natural hot bath, pampering those you love or escaping the cities with your friends.
Take a look at these 12 fun adventures...
1. January - Snorkleling at Sodwana Bay’s Seven Mile reef
2. February - Couple Karma at Thonga Beach Lodge
3. March - Easter egg hunting along the Garden Route
4. April - Family fun at Sun City
5. May - Workers Day rest in The wetlands of the Elephant Coast
6. June - Coffee Bay for youth month
7. July - Cosy at the Riemvasmaak hot springs
8. August - Woman's month bliss in Ballito
9. September - Darling Flowers in the heart of Spring
10. October - End of year escape at the Valley of Desolation, Camdeboo National Park
11. November - Having fun over the Magaliesberg in a Hot Air Balloon.
12. December - Cape Town Beaches for the win