We spoke to debt expert Neil Roets on Friday when the Department of Energy announced massive fuel price hikes for the coming week. In this video we find our more about indebted South African consumers and what some of their options are. Watch.
- Three brothers die at school after allegedly consuming energy drink given by father
- Maya dismisses Zuma 'special plea' reconsideration, denies claims of deliberate delays
- ANC, EFF and DA clash as W Cape legislature speaker leaves sitting abruptly amid fraud allegations
- R110m in Lotto, Powerball winnings will expire if winners don't come forward in next 6 months
- 'They have defamed me' - Die Antwoord's former 'secret artist' hits back
- FIRST TAKE | Arrest of Gupta lieutenants Gama, Woods a major leap forward for NPA, accountability
- Zondo's office defends Maya as it denies delays in Zuma appeals are deliberate
- Stellenbosch University urinating saga: How Theuns du Toit's disciplinary process is unfolding
- Nick Mallett | Home ground advantage impacts referees more than players
- Upgrading SA roads could prevent 1 million serious injuries and deaths, study finds
Have you and your family been counted in Census 2022?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
47% - 3812 votes
53% - 4276 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | SA disabled golfer David Watts defies the odds, in form for 'exciting'...
'My family needed this just as I did': University of Zululand student bags 17...
Meet Jessica, the hip hippo that fancies rooibos tea
Footing the bill! Pensioner walks 900km to raise funds for families of health workers
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE