Speaking to Jerusha Sukhdeo-Raath, Malala describes how student protesters have reminded South Africans who may have "checked out" to hold government accountable.
- PICS | Murder of top cop Charl Kinnear captured in chilling CCTV footage
- Ex-Crime Intelligence boss Richard Mdluli sentenced to 5 years in jail for kidnapping, assault
- Intense cold front expected to hit Cape provinces
- WATCH | Truck driver killed in Pinetown after truck ploughs into several cars
- Adriaan Basson | Why are Ramaphosa and Gordhan obsessed with saving SAA at all costs?
- 'It is illogical': Mboweni takes aim at high pay for heads of state-owned entities
- 'We are in a serious crisis': Four out of every 10 South Africans now out of work
- Kieswetter laments governance failure at SARS: 'We could have done better'
- New proposals map out how SA govt plans to increase its effort to recycle plastic
- Melanie Verwoerd | Covid-19 tracing app: Should we fear it as much as we do?
Have you downloaded the Covid-19 tracing app?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes I have
14% - 1645 votes
No, and I will not be downloading it
76% - 8856 votes
Not yet, but I plan to
9% - 1092 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
WATCH | Musicians bring cheer to Cape Town’s frontline workers in concert on...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | Ally the poached pangolin gives birth in the wild after SA team's...
FEEL GOOD | Horse riding community bands together to help beloved coach after...