As Wuhan eases its lockdown, older residents affectionately known as aunties or uncles are once again taking to public squares and dancing into the night in what has become a national pastime.
- 'I'm a woman abuser' - Nelson Mandela's grandson in Instagram video that has gone viral
- Covid-19: Cabinet to announce end to rotational classes at schools, as DA approaches court
- How flashy businessman Hamilton Ndlovu scored close to R172 million in irregular PPE tenders
- CCMA rules company's decision to sack unvaccinated worker is 'substantively fair'
- Maritzburg College suspends pupils after Grade 8s crawl through sand pit in which prefects urinated
- EXCLUSIVE | Stern warning from Ramaphosa's own advisors: Basic income grant is way too risky
- Ace Magashule’s sons in clear after SIU probe into R3 million PPE tenders
- Did Western Cape take too long to suspend Albert Fritz after sexual allegations came to light?
- Qaanitah Hunter | Forget who Ramaphosa's up against at ANC conference. It's about his running mate
- Education experts and unions say rotational schooling should end immediately
Matric results are out! Are you happy with your child's result?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
No, the pandemic really messed up their ability to focus
34% - 841 votes
Yes, they did well given the circumstances
66% - 1613 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | To keep a 10-year promise, Joburg woman plans to run 295km to fund...
FEEL GOOD | Unemployed Cape Town man provides free haircuts to kids before school...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | A splash of inspiration: Hout Bay activist offers kids free swimming,...
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE