The judge made sure that this order would apply equally to centres which had signed service level agreements to receive the subsidies as well as those who had not been able to sign them during the lockdown.
WATCH | The special way Nicki Minaj shared the first glimpse of her baby boy
Thirteen South African universities make it into Best Global Universities Rankings
The ‘why phase’: How to deal with your toddler’s many, many questions
Partner Content | Food. Family. Heritage: How to make juicy curried pork sosaties
How to improve your child’s memory recall ahead of final exams
Thank you, dad, for the Do-It-Yourself advice that forever changed my life
Is it ever ok to keep secrets from your parents?
OPINION | Families at risk from the mental health strain of lockdown and isolation
From the Editor | Have you noticed? Parent24 is growing up
Family in lockdown: Parent24 has you covered
We chat to kindergarten teacher who lost his job over tattoos
Advice for parents and teachers of child victims of sexual assault
Super Schools: Help us find the best Covid-19 'keep learning' initiatives
Giving birth in 2020? Here's what you still need to know about a pandemic pregnancy
From crawling to walking, is your baby on the right track?
How do vaccines kill viruses?
How African Storybook works to improve early reading in the languages of Africa
A Cape Town mom couldn't find a school for her autistic son. So she started one
- Thirteen South African universities make it into Best Global Universities Rankings
- Thank you, dad, for the Do-It-Yourself advice that forever changed my life
- Court order offers reprieve for some childcare centres, but the struggle is not over yet
- How to improve your child’s memory recall ahead of final exams
- Is it ever ok to keep secrets from your parents?
- EXCLUSIVE | Police probe Kinnear murder accused for links to attempted hit on attorney William Booth
- John Steenhuisen vs Mbali Ntuli: DA leadership candidates speak ahead of conference
- Adriaan Basson | Why is the DA afraid to let Ntuli debate Steenhuisen in public?
- Civil society groups plead with Zondo to investigate 101 high-profile 'actors'
- Karyn Maughan | Thales court challenge will effectively be a 'dry run' of Zuma, French arms company's trial