17 Sep 202011 Local celebrity babies born in 2020 - so far!
Meet the celebrity babies of 2020!
Top tips to turn your baby's room into a sleep oasis
Welcome to the BABY hub! Here are a few topics to get you started
In the baby hub we cover many of the questions new parents may have including topics on baby care, sleep, feeding, development milestones...
Ten failproof crying soothers to calm your little one
Have you tried just about everything you can think of to soothe your crying baby?
What exactly is cradle cap, and what should you do about it?
That flaky rash on your baby’s head isn’t dandruff – it’s called cradle cap and it’s quite normal for babies.
July/Aug 2020 winners
WATCH: The benefits of immunisation
General Practitioner Dr Dasha Fielder discusses the benefits of immunisation, and puts some unfounded fears to rest.
Should I have a routine for my newborn baby?
Adjusting to life in the first few weeks after bringing baby home can be tough. Is forming a routine the answer?
WATCH | To cuddle or not to cuddle? The latest TikTok challenge is both hilarious and adorable
WATCH | The sweet way Beyoncé welcomed Katy Perry to the mommy club
The new mom showed off the epic bouquet of white flowers gifted to her by Beyoncé.
WATCH | You won't believe what Ed Sheeran named his baby girl
"We are completely in love with her. Both mum and baby are doing amazing and we are on cloud nine over here".
WATCH | Is this 8-week-old baby babbling or saying his first word?
Are these parents just sleep deprived?
WATCH | Adorable toddler does Rocky workout like a champ
Still wearing a nappy, the little guy follows Rocky's every move from one-handed push-ups to the speed bag routine, it's just too...
Is only-child syndrome a thing, or is your one-child policy good for your little one?
'Being an only child is a disease in itself.'
How to get better at burping your baby
A little bit of wind can cause a whole lot of bother.
'When I am hungry, I even breastfeed her my hunger': Hostile environments among barriers to successful breastfeeding in SA
If we are to support women to breastfeed, then we need interventions that address the hostile environment that women are confronted with.
'My newborn baby was denied immunisation, because I tested positive for Covid-19'
"This is the sad story of discrimination and mistreatment experience I went through at a private hospital in Johannesburg, just because...
WATCH | 'That's brilliant': Dad uses dance to teach his baby basic instructions
"How sweet.That baby has got a great sense of timing and gets the whole game [the] dad's playing... "
Squeaky clean: How to sterilise baby bottles, and when to stop
Is it really necessary to sterilise your baby's bottles?
- The legendary anniversary gifts Chrissy and John got from their kids
- Mom who ditched kids pyjamas slammed online, but is she actually a genius?
- What is it like writing matric exams in a pandemic?
- How to tackle the issue of mother-tongue instruction in South African schools
- 'No such thing as child-proof': How to avoid accidental poisoning in the home
- SIU seeks to block Eastern Cape health dept's payment for R10m scooter contract
- Ruling against North West prosecutions head ups pressure on Ramaphosa, NPA to take action
- This is what we know about the murder of Dr Abdulhay Munshi - so far
- Treasury won't budge on using alcohol taxes to fund healthcare services, Mkhize says
- Politically exposed people will be barred from doing business with the state if draft plan gets nod