To stop my frozen breastmilk from defrosting if the power goes out, I put my milk bags into a plastic container with a few ice-bricks so I have a "cooler box" within my freezer. I also put a packet of loose ice cubes on top. If they have melted it means everything has defrosted, including the milk, and must be thrown away.
- 'Nothing's been done': Mom shares awful experience with missing ex and inept maintenance courts
- This teen wrote a book in six months after his mom banned him from social media
- If the shoe fits! From shoe quest to thriving business, local mom shares inspiring success
- 'He's been bullied since he was 10 for being gay' - Local mom on raising her son in a cruel society
- Diet pills at 11? Things my mom did to me as a child, that I now know were abusive
- EXPLAINER | Why we have Stage 6 load shedding, and why we should expect load shedding till August
- Crunch time for ANC in Nelson Mandela Bay as opposition hatches plan to topple coalition
- Transnet lifts force majeure on 9 coal exporters
- Butting out: Phillip Morris SA wants to be halfway 'smoke-free' in 5 years
- Retirement funds can invest more in private equity, infrastructure - but crypto is a no go
Matric 2022: Beat any maths problem with renowned DJ, Mathematician and...
Affected or disturbed by the Russian invasion of Ukraine? Find free therapy here
It's quick! Sign up for Parent24's weekly newsletter here
14 Apr 2021
Locals encouraged to tell their homegrown stories to ignite a love for reading