To stop my frozen breastmilk from defrosting if the power goes out, I put my milk bags into a plastic container with a few ice-bricks so I have a "cooler box" within my freezer. I also put a packet of loose ice cubes on top. If they have melted it means everything has defrosted, including the milk, and must be thrown away.
- Expectant mom says her ex's girlfriend treats her like a surrogate and wants her twins
- Don't be the parent or teacher who believes these 6 dangerous myths about school bullying
- Working mom burn-out: How to recognise it, and how to prevent it
- 'Unprecedented challenges': Why schools have become the preferred target of cybercriminals
- Is your child being bullied at school? Here's how to check
- ANALYSIS | As Zimbabwe observes its independence anniversary, is there much to celebrate?
- Ofentse Mokwena | Time to revisit the levy that is fuelling motorists' ire
- Jabulani Sikhakhane | Political greed is the biggest fire to put out
- Cape Town fire: UCT working on urgent safety plan to prevent future fire hazards
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
Don't miss out! Sign up for Parent24's weekly newsletter
Recently launched local campaign introduces a fun way to teach kids how to use...
Managing Covid burnout and stress: Join this free mental health toolkit webinar...
Mikhulu Trust launches #MyStoryMyLanguage competition -with a prize of 40...