Winter is upon us!
And you know what that means? Warmer clothes to keep the little ones toasty.
They may not need any help with the cuteness factor, but items to keep your baby girl or boy warm are essential.
Check out these fabulous options.
Baby girl kit
1. Red puffer jacket, R79.95, Ackermans
2. Top and joggers, R229, H&M
3. College knit sweater, R399, Keedo
4. Padded jacket, R429, H&M
5. Boys hooded jacket in grey, R289, Pop Candy at Spree
6. Sharkie slipper boots, R141.22, Woolworths
7. Navy star comfy boots, R69.95, Ackermans
8. Raccoon-face beanie with ear flaps, Minoti, R189, Spree
9. Printed hoodie and pants set, R269, Pop Candy at Spree
10. Check Dungi set, R299, Keedo
11. Boys glove set, R199, Keedo
12. Navy orange stripe beanie, R14.95, Ackermans
13. Fine-knit jumper, R279, H&M
14. Keedo puffer jacket, R549, Keedo
15. Neon camo sleeveless puffer jacket, R262.28, Woolworths
16. Palates sneaker orange ShooShoos, R229, Spree
17. Cool dude tracksuit, R59.95, Ackermans
18. Printed boys knit in multicolour, R99, Luke & Lola, Spree
19. Velcro soft sole sneakers, R270, Keedo
20. Monsters bodyvest set 3-piece, R181.57, Woolworths
21. Elk Intarsia knit, R452.93, Woolworths
22. Fully lined argyle knitwear, R169.95, Ackermans
23. Warm-lined hi-tops, R329, H&M
How is baby adjusting to winter? What's the hardest thing about taking care of your little one during the colder seasons? Tell us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org and we could publish your letter.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive Parent24 stories directly to your inbox.