Despite rumours that the royal baby has already arrived, Channel24 recently reported that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have yet to welcome their first child into the world, as we all anxiously refresh our social media feeds in anticipation.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle first announced the Duchess was expecting in October of last year, revealing the due date to be around "Spring of 2019" – our Autumn/Winter. And now that the arrival is upon us, we can’t wait to meet their confident little one – we've already placed our bets and crossed our fingers for a baby girl named Diana.
Having an empowering and courageous mom in Meghan and a fun-loving and kind dad in Harry, who himself was oh-so-adorable when he was younger, we can’t wait to see what their little one will get up to.
So while we anxiously await the arrival of royal baby Sussex, we thought we’d throwback to an adorable Harry doing as he pleases on the palace balcony, getting reprimanded by older brother William as he tries to get hold of a puppy and competing at his school sports day with Princess Diana running a race too!
Scroll up and down to watch the videos.
What name do you think the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will give the royal baby? Tell us and we may publish your comments.
Read more about the royals here:
- IN PICTURES: What Prince William and Queen Elizabeth looked like as babies
- Parent like the royals: 3 ways the Duchess of Cambridge gets Princess Charlotte to listen
- How the 11-year-old Meghan Markle fought the patriarchy
- Henry Charles Albert David, Rachel Meghan and more royal baby names!
- Prince Harry is calling you out for letting your kids play Fortnite
- Royal nannies: Stunt-driving, martial arts and other 007 skills to protect the princes and princesses