If your child has reached the very last page of their very last colouring book, and you still have some ink in your printer, you're in luck!
The Color Our Collections program is an initiative which has seen more than 100 international museums turn their vast art collections into child-friendly colouring books.
- How kids can benefit from boredom
- Five fun and free things families can do together during the lockdown
- Find The Jungle Book, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and dozens of other free audible stories here
There are nearly 400 colouring books freely available in PDF format to choose from, and may even prove interesting enough for moms and dads to join in.
Here's a snapshot of what they look like:
Choose a colouring book here: ColorOurCollections.
- Five of our favourite home workout videos for kids
- Are you successfully juggling work, schooling and staying home? I'm not
- Parenting in a Pandemic: How to stay positive
Share your story with Parent24. Anonymous contributions are welcome.
WhatsApp: Send messages and voicenotes to 066 010 0325
Email: Share your story with us via email at chatback @ parent24.com