Summer is over (tears) and the evenings are cooling down fast. Sandals and shorts out, jackets and boots in (yeah!).
The only good thing about the weather changing is that you have a valid excuse for spending money on new clothes. The kids have probably outgrown last year's wardrobe anyway.
Here are a few options for kids between 3 and 8.
1. Gilet, R159.99, MRP Clothing
2. Printed long-sleeve dress in green, R279, Pop Candy at Spree
3. Fluffy bunny jumper, R329, H&M
4. Minky coat, R399, Keedo
5. Hey Girl hooded raincoat, R199, Woolworths
6. Girls fringe boot in grey, R199, Pop Candy at Spree
7. Gloves/fingerless gloves, R99, H&M
8. Lace-trim sweater in mid pink, R229, Pop Candy at Spree
9. Girls faux suede boot in pale purple, R129, Pop Candy at Spree
10. Girls printed puffer jacket in pale pink, R399, Pop Candy at Spree
11. Pastel Wellies, R130, Woolworths
12. Fleece-lined hat, R179, H&M
13. Bunny top, R199, Keedo
14. Sturdy jersey leggings, R149, H&M
1. RT pullover, R139.99, MRP Clothing
2. Puffer jacket, R799, Keedo
3. Boys printed sweater in multi-colour, R299, Soobe at Spree
4. Cable beanie in dark red, R39, See-Saw at Spree
5. Globe top, R149, Keedo
6. 2-pack joggers, R329, H&M
7. Boys printed long-sleeve tee in white, R149, Pop Candy at Spree
8. Avengers 2-pack gloves in multi-colour, R53, Character Fashion at Spree
9. Burgundy chinos, R275, Woolworths
10. Boys combat boot in black, R179, Pop Candy at Spree
Online shopping or plain old in-store shopping? What are your least favourite items to shop for your kids? Tell us in the comment section below.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive Parent24 stories directly to your inbox.