Long car journeys and rainy days have one thing in common, the ability to drive the kids cuckoo with cabin fever.
These mini-playsets are a great way to keep the "are we there yet?" questions at bay when the car ride is feeling a bit long or when the rain has been bucketing down for days and the cabin fever is fraying the edges of your sanity.
Even better, if your kids are old enough, they can help make these to wile away the time:
More ways to keep the kids busy:
- PRINT IT: Fun holiday printable games to keep the kids busy
- Honey, I unplugged the kids
- Dozens of crafts for preschoolers
- 3 awesome science experiments
- 9 ways to keep the kids busy in the kitchen
- DIY arts and crafts for the whole family
How do you keep the cabin fever at bay? Send us your ideas to email@example.com and they could be published.
For all things parenting and more subscribe to our weekly newsletter.