MamaMagic, The Baby Expo & Pampers Premium Care are giving away a pregnancy starter pack with prizes valued over R100 000 to one lucky mom-to-be at the Joburg expo in the Baby on Board Competition!
Enter here and you could be chosen as a WILD CARD finalist and stand the chance to WIN!
Wild Card Finalists go home with over R2 000 worth of prizes and the chance to WIN the overall prize valued at R100 000.
Visit MamaMagic from 30 November to 3 December at the Ticketpro Dome and enter at the expo to increase your chances!
Note: Finalists will need to attend the MamaMagic, The Baby Expo in Joburg on Sunday 3 December at the Ticketpro Dome at 14:30pm for the main draw.
1. This competition is open to pregnancy women, 18 years and older.
2. All competition entrants need to be a MINIMUM of 12 weeks pregnant. Finalists will need to provide proof in the form of a doctor's letter.
3. Only one entry per pregnant person will be allowed.
4. The competition is not open to employees/exhibitors and immediate families of Media24, Exposure Marketing and MamaMagic Baby Expo exhibitors and main prize sponsors.
5. Competition closes Friday 24th November 2017.
6. The judges' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Wild Card entry winner will be contacted telephonically and will need to be there in person at the MamaMagic, the Baby Expo on Sunday 3 December at the Ticketpro Dome at 14:30pm for the main draw.
8. If for any reason a finalist in unable to attend the final draw, their entry will be forfeited and another replacement will be found.
9. All prizes must be redeemed within 40 weeks from the start of the competition. Prizes not redeemed will be forfeited.
10. The prize is applicable to only one pregnancy and one baby.
11. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
12. The organisers, Exposure Marketing and Communication, and all prize sponsors are indemnified against any claims arising as a result of entry form participants.
13. The organisers and team at Exposure Marketing & Communications are not liable for any defects in any prizes.
14. Prizes are subject to specific terms and conditions stipulated by the sponsor involved.