"I have recently stumbled onto my stepdaughter's obsession with 'sexting' multiple boys at one time. What do I do? We have removed her access to her phone - indefinitely. My fears are that once she gets her phone back, things will just go back to this again."
- Twins born four months premature reunite with their NICU carers 17 years later
- WATCH | Meghan Markle and Prince Harry celebrate a special milestone with their family
- 'I can't continue to live such a stressful life': Our teachers are not okay
- Keep your kids safe by teaching them these child kidnapping prevention tips for all ages
- 'We're lucky it isn’t very small': Plumber helps his wife deliver their baby in family bathroom
- OPINION | What (South) Africa can learn from the Omicron saga
- Prospective lottery bidders stress about high cost of bid
- EXPLAINER | How Aspen aims to make enough Covid-19 vaccines for every single person in Africa
- African Bank CEO Kennedy Bungane wants to return the bank to its roots
- Dream weddings, Christmas reunions on hold due to Covid-19 travel bans
Don't miss out! Sign up for Parent24's weekly newsletter
Want to protect your children from online violence? Join this FREE webinar and...
FREE | Struggling with infertility? Join this Q & A and have your questions...
FREE WEBINAR: How to raise digitally safe online schoolers