Almost 20 million children missed out on potentially life-saving vaccinations last year, the UN said recently, as surging measles cases highlighted "dangerous" gaps in efforts to shield kids from preventable diseases.
- 'SA gradually deteriorating into unrest' - SANDF clarifies notice to have troops on standby
- UPDATE | Office of Public Protector won't oppose challenges to latest SARS report – including Gordhan's
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | 3 die in deadly Durban crash
- 'Unacceptable': Judge fumes as two police witnesses fail to arrive for Meghan Cremer murder trial
- EXCLUSIVE | Eskom bleeds 13 000 years' collective knowledge in months as execs debate skills crisis
- EXCLUSIVE | Eskom staff running SA's power stations have major gaps in technical skills, knowledge
- Women's Day: SA's horror violence keeps women shackled as second-class citizens - experts
- Buhai's Open heroics mark golden period for SA's sporting women: 'It's a huge honour'
- 'We did not want him to go', say newly elected KZN ANC leaders on Sihle Zikalala stepping down
- July unrest: Charges withdrawn against seven of the 19 instigators
Zama zama crackdown: What are your thoughts on West Village residents taking the law into their own hands?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Authorities should bring in the army already
17% - 263 votes
Illegal miners can't be scapegoated for all crime
8% - 132 votes
What else did we expect without no proper policing
68% - 1066 votes
Vigilante groups are also part of the problem
6% - 97 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
100 mountain bikes donated to North West school so they can get to class easily
WATCH | Graeme College rugby player to take up athletics after amputation - with...
Swing and roundabouts: Dancing away the lockdown cobwebs with some slick moves and...
GOOD NEWS | Zimbabwean expatriate builds school for impoverished community
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE