If the long school holiday is stretching out in front of you like the Comrades, then get planning. Write down the dates you may be going away or expect visitors. Call up other parents and arrange play dates. Plan a few outings, book a show, and fill the rest of the days with fun activities at home and enough downtime in-between.
For inspiration, see:
- Great family holiday events across SA this June/July
- 10 movies for the kids to watch this July holiday
- Fun indoor activities for cold and rainy days
Download our free printable holiday planner, print it out and stick it to the fridge so everyone can pen in their important dates. That way you'll keep track of all the comings and goings – and when mom's taxi is expected to pull in.
To download it, click on the image below or here.
All that's left to say... is good luck!
- SA's 2018 school holiday calendar - printable
- What every craft box wants
- "Colouring-in" fun with playdough
How are you keeping the kids busy this holiday? Send your stories and ideas to email@example.com and we may publish them!