Since the Covid-19 outbreak people have been urged to stay at home, however after too many episodes of Netflix it can get a bit boring and repetitive.
With the pandemic spreading like wildfire, social activities like visiting the museum are affected.
- Coronavirus school closing: Here’s how to keep your kids occupied
- OPINION | Covid-19 and its impact on education transformation
- PODCAST | ASK A DOCTOR: Dr Bosch explains social distancing vs self-isolating as a family
Well, now you can visit the best museum from London to Seoul in the comfort of your home.
There are 12 museums that have decided to offer virtual tours.
These museums include:
- Rijks museum, Amsterdam
- Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam
- The J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles
- Uffizi Gallery, Florence
- MASP, São Paulo
- National Museum of Anthropology, Mexico City
These international museums each offer a unique experience.
From exceptional post modern and contemporary artworks to historical displays, your options are endless.
There are also more online avenues Google Arts & Culture offer where you can explore more famous historic and cultural heritage sites.
Have you ever had a virtual museum experience before? Tell us more about it.
Share your story with Parent24. Anonymous contributions are welcome.
WhatsApp: Send messages and voicenotes to 066 010 0325
Email: Share your story with us via email at chatback @ parent24.com