1. That sound...
2. What even?
3. Or a reminder that parents suck at math...
4. Uhm, can someone tell me how they did it?
toddler ate exceedingly well today...by that i mean he finished breakfast!#parentingstruggles— InThePresent Mommy (@inthepresentmom) October 23, 2016
5. When your kids think they know what's best
6. Weight loss? What weight loss?
I wish I wanted to do burpees when my 5 year old is having an evening fit but all I want to do is stress eat oreos. #parentingstruggles— Michelle Rampey (@michellerampey) September 22, 2016
8. You were saying?
@MrDavidJohns LOL!— Nkenge (@TrueNkenge) September 10, 2016
9. Yep! There's always that one song that sticks with you all the time...
10. Because kids love being free
11. Good morning...
12. And sometimes the party never ends
13. You still have time to shower?
You know when you're a tired and confused parent when you start getting dressed for work after an evening shower #parentingproblems— Joe (@JoeNicholls01) October 26, 2016
14. Shouldn't we just be happy he is eating?
When your one year old insists on eating food directly off the floor because "that's what the pets are doing" oh boy #parentingproblems— Gallavich (@aspence30) October 25, 2016
15. I'll take a double please!
I'm at the stage of life that no matter how much coffee I drink, I'm tired. Otherwise known as parenthood. #parentingproblems— Jeremy Wagner (@jeremywgnr) October 24, 2016