12 OctFive surprising signs of low sperm count in men
A low sperm count is not related to sexual anxiety or poor performance.
'We're left to deal with the emotional toll on our own': Reader shares 'double heartbreak' after miscarrying
"Women aren’t treated on an emotional and psychological level after their loss, there is no follow-up for the unseen symptoms".
Chrissy Teigen's heartbreaking post reminds us why it's important to open up about miscarriage
Since sharing, Chrissy has received an outpouring of support, with many commending her bravery and sharing their stories of loss.
What is PCOS, and do I have it?
PCOS impacts your ovaries and can cause infertility, and it’s usually only discovered when a woman struggles to conceive.
What every woman needs to know about fibroids
The cause of fibroids is dependent on the number of growths, the size and where it is situated.
Missed your period? This could be why
So you've missed your period? You're probably wondering what is going on...
What the fertility doctors wished you knew about fertility challenges
No one expects to have fertility challenges but many do. Here’s what the fertility experts think you should know.
Sponsored | PCOS Awareness Month to empower millions of women
Female role players are giving other women the courage to not be ashamed of conditions affecting their personal health.
Two experts weigh in on local treatment options for same sex couples trying to conceive
One study reports that same sex couples have significantly fewer children than the heterosexual subjects in the research.
'Shocked by what God can do': Limpopo mom on her infertility battle and welcoming triplets at 39
"Children are gifts from God… believe in him for your own miracle. I got mine!"
Can using different birth control methods affect your future fertility?
It’s very important to see your gynaecologist so that you can have an assessment on which methods of contraception are suitable for you...
Sponsored: A natural relief for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) sufferers
For those seeking a natural remedy, one innovative pharmaceutical company may just have the answer.
Five things not to say to someone struggling with infertility
If you don’t know the whole context, abstain from giving advice. And even if you do, let your loved one’s doctor decide what’s going to...
WATCH | Woman in 'disbelief' at positive pregnancy test after 5-year struggle with infertility
"I feel like I am in some dream."
Your fertility questions answered by Dr Lizle Oosthuizen
Parent24 chats to a specialist gynaecologist at Cape Fertility to get factual answers to some common fertility questions.
How to conceive a baby boy
Some tips to up your chances of having a son.
How to conceive a baby girl
Some tips to up your chances of having a daughter.
Infertility facts: Over forty reasons why you shouldn't wait until it's too late
One in every four couples in developing countries is affected by infertility.
I want to be sterilised even though I've never had kids. Why won't doctors let me?
At the end of the day, if medically and mentally, a woman is willing and able to have sterilisation done with informed consent, I think...
- My husband pretended he was going to work when in fact he divorced me. What can I do?
- Thirteen South African universities make it into Best Global Universities Rankings
- WATCH | Chrissy Teigen opens up about documenting the devastating loss of her baby boy
- Are our screens to blame for increasing prevalence of nearsightedness? A local expert advises
- This is how to raise money-savvy kids, says local expert
- 'Zuma thought Zondo was a puppet': Former minister questions why Zuma did not deal with bias claims earlier
- Just when you thought loyalty programmes were dying out, along came Covid-19
- ANALYSIS | DA leadership battle: What a Steenhuisen or Ntuli win could mean for Parliament
- Report reveals how money was siphoned from Dr JS Moroka local municipality
- House donated to poor by Mabuza now used as a party spot