If you and your wife are fertile and your wife has a 28 day menstrual cycle (Day 1 of menstrual bleeding to the day before next menstrual bleed = 28 days) then Ovulation will occur on Day 14. You should have sex between day 12 and day 15. Contrary to popular belief, daily sex is recommended. However 1 episode of sex at ovulation will result in a pregnancy in a fertile couple.
- WATCH | Paris Hilton sets the record straight about expecting her first child
- 'This will transform lives': First-ever trilingual Kaaps dictionary in development
- What is a phantom pregnancy, and how would you know?
- The warning signs of child abuse and how to respond
- The Dark Side of Motherhood | ''What use am I to anyone?': More than the 'baby blues'
- EXCLUSIVE | SA Rugby set to defend itself, Rassie over World Rugby misconduct charges
- ANC NWC meeting: 'Quite a few ministers will be reshuffled' - source
- #UnrestSA: R140 million required to repair damage to schools - but there's no money for it
- Motsoaledi backtracks on Home Affairs' ultimatum to remove illegal immigrant councillor from payroll
- Lawyer for SA crypto developer 'Fluffypony' says arrest in US caused by 'misunderstanding'
WATCH | 'He died at the school': Local experts unpack the issue of school bullying
Don't miss out! Sign up for Parent24's weekly newsletter
Recently launched local campaign introduces a fun way to teach kids how to use...
Managing Covid burnout and stress: Join this free mental health toolkit webinar...