If you and your wife are fertile and your wife has a 28 day menstrual cycle (Day 1 of menstrual bleeding to the day before next menstrual bleed = 28 days) then Ovulation will occur on Day 14. You should have sex between day 12 and day 15. Contrary to popular belief, daily sex is recommended. However 1 episode of sex at ovulation will result in a pregnancy in a fertile couple.
- Twins born four months premature reunite with their NICU carers 17 years later
- 'It's normal': This study finds having less sex postpartum is a sign of a great relationship
- Are you turning your child into your caregiver? How to spot a parentified child
- Stuck for childcare ideas for the December holidays after a year of lockdowns and no leave left?
- Local sisters, aged 9 and 10, are collecting signatures to petition against Shell's seismic survey
- Covid-19: Scientists raise alarm over increased admission rate among children
- Cele slams Crime Intelligence, says they were well-funded prior to July unrest
- Beitbridge fence contractors back in business, no longer on Treasury’s barred list
- This too Shell pass - fight to stop Wild Coast seismic survey is not over
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Outgoing NWU principal Dan Kgwadi: 'Change the stereotype around black leaders'
Don't miss out! Sign up for Parent24's weekly newsletter
Want to protect your children from online violence? Join this FREE webinar and...
This festive season, The Galileo Open Air Cinema is specialising in family-fun!
FREE | Struggling with infertility? Join this Q & A and have your questions...