Starting Grade R is an exciting time for both parents and your fast growing little person. And while kids in Grade R usually don't need a stationery list, it would be a good idea to get these things for them.
- WATCH | Scottish woman's family becomes the first in the UK to have six generations alive
- 'The results are incredibly detrimental': A look into the widespread issue of grooming and sexual abuse by teachers
- 'It saved me and my sister': The kidnapping avoidance tip that saves lives
- Help! My child spends hours every day pretending to be a cat! Is this normal?
- Your baby's brain explained | A Parent24 Series
- 'Vengeful spite' and 'publicity seekers': Ace Magashule, ANC meet in court
- Don't worry - we will eventually have the money for SAA, Harith says amid funding concerns
- Karyn Maughan | Malema's bid to gag former EFF MP over VBS ends in tears for the fighters
- Tour Verdict: SA's bowling boxes ticked, but batting issues remain a work in progress
- SABC pins hopes on streaming, ad revenue to take it through tough years ahead
WATCH | 'He died at the school': Local experts unpack the issue of school bullying
Don't miss out! Sign up for Parent24's weekly newsletter
Recently launched local campaign introduces a fun way to teach kids how to use...
Managing Covid burnout and stress: Join this free mental health toolkit webinar...
06 Apr 2021