With kids’ ever-evolving culinary likes and dislikes, mealtimes can be a struggle. Just getting them to eat what’s on their plate is an effort, never mind making sure they get the essential nutrients they need to support their rapidly developing brains and bodies. However, taking the time to make sure that your family is getting the correct amount of high-quality fibre is worth it.
At Nestlé we’re aware of this struggle. That is why we’ve developed the new NESTLÉ MAGGI Hi-Fibre Noodles. These noodles have the same great qualities kids have come to know and love about the ordinary NESTLÉ MAGGI noodles. Our new noodles have the added goodness of fibre. What’s more? They come in two new rich and delicious flavours, Creamy Cheese and Chicken and Mushroom. They’ll will undoubtedly become a firm family favourite that can be enjoyed as a snack or a meal on its own.
Benefits of fibre
The benefits of fibre are far-reaching and will have both immediate and long-term effects on you and your kids’ health and well-being. Some of the benefits include:
- Most likely to consume less sugar: That’s right, in a country with rocketing obesity numbers consuming the recommended amount of fibre can help limit weight gain. Fibre takes longer to digest, it therefore decreases the likelihood of snacking or indulging in sugary treats and fatty foods.
- Helps regulate insulin levels: As fibre takes longer to digest, it doesn’t cause an insulin and sugar spike in the system.
- Assists in keeping your gut healthy: It keeps the digestive system healthy by promoting the development of healthy bacteria.
- Combats constipation: It helps your system work more consistently.
- Helps protect against bowel cancer: Studies have shown that certain types of bowel cancer could have been prevented by a healthy balanced diet rich in fibre.
We all know too well that parents need all the help they can get when it comes to giving their kids a healthy balanced diet. This is where NESTLÉ MAGGI Hi-Fibre noodles come in, they are easy to make, rich in flavour and now have added fibre. They’re peace-of-mind in a bowl with the added goodness of fibre.
This post and content is sponsored, written and provided by MAGGI.