21 Oct 2010Pregnancy week-by-week updates
Baby on the way? Learn what happens to you and your baby with our week-by-week pregnancy update.
Pregnancy week 1
Thinking of having a baby? Awesome! Follow our 41 weekly articles to see what your body is doing and how your baby is growing.
Pregnancy week 2
Pregnancy week 3
Pregnancy week 4
From missed period to morning sickness!
Pregnancy week 5
Congratulations, you may have just found out you're pregnant! At this stage, your baby is a tiny speck, with something of a tail, like a...
Pregnancy week 6
Pregnancy week 7
Pregnancy week 8
Pregnancy week 9
Pregnancy week 10
Pregnancy week 11
Pregnancy week 12
Pregnancy week 13
Pregnancy week 14
Pregnancy week 15
Pregnancy week 16
Pregnancy week 17
Pregnancy week 18
- Mom gives birth to 'miracle baby' after buying sperm online
- Opinion | Who is to blame for the Dickason tragedy? We are, South Africa
- Is parenting after immigration more challenging? This mom says it is
- 'I wanted to throw him against the wall': Local mom shares scary experience of postpartum depression
- 40 years ago 'welfare people' took my son, and I've never seen him again
- EXCLUSIVE | 'We can still do things': Top school's coach quits ahead of hearing for sneaking pupil out
- OPINION | SA's banking sector desperately needs to transform - but flush investors are needed
- Zuma threatens criminal charges against Downer as legal battles over his medical records loom
- 'Pick your battles': McBride goes toe to toe with top cop Khehla Sitole
- Nedbank wants to buy back preference shares - here's why more companies are ditching them
Can social media be used for good? Join SACAP's Teacher's Webinar on social media...
Don't miss out! Sign up for Parent24's weekly newsletter
Rachel and Siya Kolisi join forces with Roche to launch a free children's book
'Giving classic fairy tales a modern spin': Nal'ibali and Standard Bank team up to...