South Africa’s most compliant pre-natal supplement in terms of international best practice recommendations by the Institute of Medicine, World Health Organisation and United Nations.
Specially formulated for the 1st trimester of pregnancy with 25 micronutrients, including 10-often ignored nutrients that are essential for optimal growth and development of placenta and fetus, including:
· DHA-omega 3 to boost mother’s red blood cells and for placental development.
· Extra vitamin B6 to help reduce morning sickness.
· Gentle non-constipating chelated iron, Ferrochel®, for the formation of extra red blood cells to carry more oxygen in preparation of baby’s metabolic needs.
· Quatrefolic® a natural 5-MTHF folate form of folic acid, which is better absorbed, is more effective for more people, and is essential for spinal cord closure (neural tube development).
· No vitamin E which is best avoided in the first trimester.
Specially formulated for the 2nd trimester of pregnancy with 26 micronutrients that are essential for tissue and organ differentiation and development, including:
· Extra DHA-omega 3 to support the baby’s brain and nervous system development.
· Additional calcium for skeletal development.
· Vitamin E, extra vitamin C, choline and zinc for organ and tissue growth.
· More Ferrochel®, a gentle non-constipating chelated iron, for the formation of additional red blood cells to carry more oxygen to meet baby’s growing metabolic needs.
Maximal micronutrition for rapid growth during the 3rd trimester of pregnancy with 26 micronutrients, including:
· Maximal amounts of calcium for strong bones, and DHA-omega 3 for brain growth and for future health, immunity and intelligence.
· Extra Ferrochel®, a gentle non-constipating chelated iron, for the formation of extra red blood cells to carry more oxygen to meet the growing baby’s high metabolic needs.
· More choline, a nutrient most important in the 3rd trimester for baby’s health and to help prevent diseases later in life.
· Extra zinc, vitamin C and vitamin E to support rapid 3rd trimester cell division and tissue growth, and to reduce the risk of pregnancy complications.
More information on ingredients available on request. This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Health supplements are intended only to complement health or supplement the diet.