Help your children create this cute and unusual class or extramural timetable.
You will need
- An A3 sheet of card
- Glitter glue pens
- Bling bits
- Glue stick
- Sticky tack or sticky dots
- Scraps of material or coloured paper
- Fold the A3 sheet in a concertina fold, so that you have five equal-sized rectangles.
- Draw a figure of a person on one side and, keeping the card in a concertina shape, cut out the figure, leaving the “hands” touching. When you unfold the paper, you will have a string of paper dolls, holding hands.
- Decorate each of the 5 faces differently using glitter glue pens and wiggly eyes from the bling bits wheel.
- Dress the characters up by sticking on bits of coloured paper and material with a glue stick.
- Put the days of the week on the bottom tags and fill in school classes, activities and times in the spaces on the body of your character.
- Use Prestik or sticky dots to attach it to the bedroom wall or door, or the kitchen fridge.