Cute as a button
Add a bit of pizzazz to your little one's room with an inexpensive canvas wall hanging.
It's so simple that it can be made in less than an hour.
You and your little ones can have a ball creating it!
- Plain mountable canvas
- Flat-bottomed buttons of different colours, designs and sizes.
- Glue or a glue gun
- Lightly trace the shape you want to use on to the canvas using a pencil.
- We used a heart, but feel free to let your creative juices flow and use whatever best suits your room decor.
- Arrange the buttons on the canvas using the pencil lines as a guide.
- Concentrate most of the buttons over the lines to define the shape, but arrange some in an interesting way around or inside the shape too.
- Once you're happy with the way it looks, glue the buttons on one by one and allow to dry.
- Hang the artwork up in your toddler's room or make a few as gifts for teachers, grandparents or friends.