MADE TO MATCH
- The matching compactum and cot are striking but don't overwhelm the room or take the attention away from the wall art.
- The room has a very sophisticated but playful feel, with bright toys and decorations everywhere.
- Your baby will love playing on the colourful alphabet and number playmat.
- The bright mobile also adds a funky touch to the room.
- Nursery today, teenager's room tomorrow.
- With cupboards, fittings and an en-suite bathroom fit for a grown-up, this room will easily make the transition from nursery to toddler's room and on to teenager's digs.
- A mobile or soft toys hung above the changing station will capture your baby's attention during a nappy change.
- A feeding chair is a must in any nursery.
- And to have a little footrest with your chair is definitely first prize.
- A small table is another clever addition.
- Here you can stack all your books and magazines on parenting.
- This little corner will be the ideal place for you to feed baby or just unwind while still keeping an eye on your baby.