25 Feb 2020Tell parents to try harder to be there for their teens says mom who lost her daughter to suicide
Depression is a treatable illness, and suicide a preventable tragedy.
From FOMO to eco anxiety... teens need your help!
It’s the Always-On culture. It’s FOMO. It’s cyberbullying. And now also Eco Anxiety. Teens need your help!
Are you ready to teach your teen to drive?
With the luxury of time afforded parents during the festive season, it seems like the perfect opportunity to teach your teen everything...
Parents of teens, here's what you really need to know about MDMA
Early and age-appropriate education about medicines, tobacco, alcohol and illicit drugs means a young person already has well-formed...
Head lice alert with selfie craze
Expert warns that group pics may lead to treatment-resistant nits.
Silly challenge gets a heartbreaking twist
Surprise ending to short 'don’t judge' video is touching both teens and adults.
Supporting rape survivors
Sexual abuse and violence affects families and other relationships.
Advice from a teen: How to deal with bullies
Share these 4 handy tips with your teenager!
‘Diddy’ assaults son’s football coach
Hip-hop mogul Diddy arrested for assault with a deadly weapon.
Parents protest ‘radical’ sex education
Canada: thousands take to the streets to reject a new 'explicit' sex education curriculum.
Mom tells cops to arrest 10-year-old son
What would you do if your child is heading for problems with the law?
Teen secrets, confessed
Teens are confessing their deepest thoughts on ‘secret’ websites.
How to talk about sex
Not sure how to start a sex talk with teens? Tracy Engelbrecht offers 14 vital questions.
A kid called ‘gay’
So-called ‘empty’ words can leave lasting scars, says Scott Dunlop.
Highs and lows of swimsuit selfies
Are swimsuit selfies inappropriate for teen girls?
5 dramatic stories of life, death and seat belts
Tragedy strikes on our roads- our readers share stories of death and preservation.
SA’s stupidest parents
Up to 200 children die in accidents every month, so why don't parents buckle their kids up?
Incredible recovery for bullied teen
Watch how this boy triumphed over being bullied at school by making one simple change.
‘I saw your willy!’
Ingenious message about sharing pictures online makes perfect sense [video].
- My domestic worker wants to claim UIF but I have never made a payment. What do I do?
- WATCH | Dwayne Johnson's toddler hilariously cleans her dad's muscles to get rid of 'germies'
- 'I was so confused about who the real father is, so I told them both! Now what?'
- 'Slamming into a brick wall': How maternity leave ended my successful career
- WATCH | Twelve-year-old's hilarious parody of her mom working from home is 'pure gold'
- EXCLUSIVE | It's who you know - ex-cops score big in Crime Intelligence PPE scandal
- A dark history of alcohol dependency: Does SA have what it takes to sober up?
- Adriaan Basson | My predictions and wishes for 2021
- ANALYSIS | As Covid-19 ravages the economy, women pay a higher price
- One of SA's largest funeral homes sees 300% increase in funerals in the Eastern Cape in December
Play Sense is taking families on a Playcation
14 Dec 2020
From Koe'siestes To Kneidlach - With Kids! at The Baxter this festive season
09 Dec 2020
'HATS on 4 CPC': Local NGO shares how you can show your support on Universal Child...
09 Oct 2020
Make books together, apart, with Book Dash
09 Oct 2020