Images and recipe via Moir's
How to prepare jelly
1. Dissolve contents of packet in 225ml (or 1 small cup) of boiling water.
2. Stir until dissolved.
3. Add 225ml (or 1 small cup) of cold water, mix well and pour into mould.
4. Chill until set.
Tip: For quicker setting, substitute the small cup of cold water for a cup of iced water or ice cubes.
Dragonfruit Cupcakes Recipe
1. Prepare Moir's Dragonfruit Jelly flavour as directed above.
2. Pour into single silicone cupcake moulds, which have been thoroughly covered with Spray 'n Cook.
3. Place in the fridge to set.
4. After setting take the jelly out of the moulds and place on a serving plate.
5. Use whipped cream or ice cream for the ‘icing’ and garnish with cake decorations from Moir’s.
See more fun and simple recipes from Moir's