Sorry, this category has no content yet.
- 'Food, love and service': Tributes pour in for beloved restaurateur killed in Plett shark attack
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | ANC KZN wants Zweli Mkhize as president, Hawks arrest 18-year-old for magistrate's murder
- Man married in community of property loses court bid to stop wife from getting half his pension
- This metal is destroying children’s brains - SA has no plans to remove it
- DA demands answers as to why ANCYL officials are acting as observers of Russian referendums
- Gordhan skirts around impact of ANC cadre deployment on Eskom's limping board
- Johan Fourie | Five things a cricket auction teaches us about the economy
- Ruptures and rejection: Mantashe downplays snubbing by Cosatu delegates as Ntshalintshali slams ANC
- Howard Feldman | The Jewish New Year is not as much fun as it sounds - and will factor in load shedding
- Carol Paton | Cabinet wants heads to roll at Eskom. It could cause a much bigger disaster
How do you feel about the impending replacement of the Eskom board?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Finally, time for Eskom's new dawn!
5% - 31 votes
It’ll be new faces, same problems
47% - 283 votes
Great - as long as they keep CEO André de Ruyter
48% - 289 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
Theatre company in Athlone show off their talents to schools for free
'Now on to number one!': School in Pinelands targets global recognition
Phambili, South Africa: Meet some of the good people who keep this country going
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE