27 Oct 2016Welcome to the BABY hub! Here are a few topics to get you started
In the baby hub we cover many of the questions new parents may have including topics on baby care, sleep, feeding, development milestones and more.
WATCH | Dwayne Johnson's toddler hilariously cleans her dad's muscles to get rid of 'germies'
Just look at how cute this toddler is...
The top 9 milestones your child will reach in their first year
There’s nothing quite like watching your baby grow and learn.
IN PICS | Covid baby love: Parents show off their quarantine babies
These moms and dads couldn't wait to show off their bundles of joy, come hell or hard lockdown.
Got milk? Breastfeeding tips for boosting your low milk production
Your breastmilk works on a supply-and-demand basis – the more baby drinks, the more you’ll make.
Nine dangerous newborn baby myths, busted by an expert
Common newborn myths are perpetuated by family, friends and society. Here are nine common myths, explained.
WATCH | Dwayne Johnson's 2-year-old explaining away her mess is just too cute
"She did it again!"
IN PICS | Nicki Minaj shows off her adorable baby boy for the first time
"... thank you so very much for choosing me to be your mama".
Intentional smiling is a major milestone, too. Here's how to get your baby's gummy grin going
Is there anything cuter than a baby's gummy grin? Here are some fun ways for you to encourage your baby's first smiles.
I like to move it! A handy guide to your baby's physical milestones
Millions of things happen with your child’s body in her first year.
The 10 most Googled babies of 2020
Who has risen victorious in 2020?
Help! My baby's sick: 13 illnesses your baby is most likely to catch during his first 12 months
Your child’s first fever or earache can be super scary. But, don’t worry, most babies fall ill a couple of times in their first year –...
Everything you need to know about the three key steps to getting breastfeeding right
Getting to grips with breastfeeding can be tricky. Here’s how to get it right from the start, and get help if you’re struggling.
One present or two? How many presents do you give a Christmas baby?
Do you celebrate your birthday on the biggest holiday of the year? How do you feel about it?
Would you tattoo your identical twins, to be able to tell them apart? This couple did
Baby basics: A guide to safe, effective hygiene from birth
You may feel clumsy and nervous at first, but soon cleaning your baby will be a breeze.
Infant Illnesses | Spotlight on hand, foot and mouth disease
"My two-year-old has come down with flu and has what looks like blisters on his hands and feet! He also has a fever, what could it be?"
WATCH | 'An iPad, crackers and colouring book?': Two-year-old's 'little man cave' is pure genius
Noah Walker just needed a little me time.
Did you know? 84 000 babies are born too soon, in South Africa
Prematurity carries a higher risk for mortality, the short- and long-term morbidity and health complications have costly implications for...
- WATCH | Dwayne Johnson's toddler hilariously cleans her dad's muscles to get rid of 'germies'
- 'He has gone back to smoking dagga again': How to handle teen drug addiction
- WATCH | Twelve-year-old's hilarious parody of her mom working from home is 'pure gold'
- Lockdown Level 3: Your toddler is not required to wear a face mask in public according to regulation
- Pregnant and can't get rid of that metallic taste in your mouth? You need to read this
- Regulatory approval for AstraZeneca vaccine could be delayed by more than 30 days
- 'We were not sleeping on the job': Ramaphosa, Mkhize allay vaccine delay fears
- Karyn Maughan | Zuma follows in PW Botha’s footsteps with promised 'no show' at State Capture Inquiry
- Ramaphosa: Unity in the ANC is 'slipping through our fingers, it's time to forge it again'
- ANALYSIS | No excuses anymore as Shamila Batohi rounds off the NPA’s leadership team
Play Sense is taking families on a Playcation
14 Dec 2020
From Koe'siestes To Kneidlach - With Kids! at The Baxter this festive season
09 Dec 2020
'HATS on 4 CPC': Local NGO shares how you can show your support on Universal Child...
09 Oct 2020
Make books together, apart, with Book Dash
09 Oct 2020