11h agoWATCH | Four-year-old predicts surprise lockdown twin pregnancy
This mom says her daughter predicted her pregnancy
Welcome to the BABY hub! Here are a few topics to get you started
In the baby hub we cover many of the questions new parents may have including topics on baby care, sleep, feeding, development milestones...
The #InfantIllnesses Series: It's probably not as serious as you think, but let's be sure!
We'll help you to decide when you should actually panic.
Infant Illnesses | Spotlight on Respiratory Syncytial Virus
We speak to paediatrician Dr Iqbal Karbanee about this common infection and the signs that should not be ignored.
WATCH | The special way Nicki Minaj shared the first glimpse of her baby boy
The rapper and new mom celebrated her first wedding anniversary by posting an adorable first glimpse of her son.
The ‘why phase’: How to deal with your toddler’s many, many questions
Here is why your toddler asks why all the time, along with some tips on how to manage all those questions before you lose your parenting...
From crawling to walking, is your baby on the right track?
Occupational therapist Samantha Toweel-Moore explains how he'll go from crawling to walking.
Are you normal new-parent tired, or suffering from 'parental burnout'?
Feelings of guilt, shame and embarrassment are also rife in parental burnout, which correlate with symptoms of depression.
Why many South African mothers give up breastfeeding their babies so soon
Of all the factors that determine women’s decisions on breastfeeding, the most dominant one – in my study, at least – was the stress that...
WATCH | Nicki Minaj says she's 'madly in love' with her newborn son
"I am so grateful & in love with my son".
'Sterilise everything that they might put in their mouths': Germ truths for new parents
Babies are very good at getting hold of and sucking on objects before their parents can say "gastrointestinal infection".
Time is running out for baby Kamogelo, as he battles rare genetic disorder
Two year old Kamogelo is on borrowed time.
Infant Illnesses: Spotlight on baby acne
"My 4-week-old baby has severe baby acne. It started when he was 3 weeks old. Is there anything I can use on his skin to make it better?...
August/ Sep 2020 winners
See some of our winners for August /September 2020
Is baby-led weaning really a good idea for my baby? Experts give their advice
Are you ready to put away your blender and stop buying jars of baby food to give your little one a chance to feed herself?
Tantrums or growing pains? There’s much more to toddler troubles than you might think
"Remember that a toddler won’t be able to distinguish between reality and cartoon characters, therefore what is seen on a cartoon is real...
Why does my toddler suddenly hate everyone?
Don’t worry if your toddler is suddenly giving everyone you know the stink-eye – she’s not harbouring anti-social thoughts, she’s just...
'My baby could have died!': Every new parent should know about this potentially fatal infection
How can a mother know when her newborn has septicaemia when the symptoms are so close to those of colic or reflux? And what is the cause?
WATCH | Cardi and Kulture Kiari serve mommy and daughter goals
In just 24 hours, the account racked up more 500 000 followers.
- My husband pretended he was going to work when in fact he divorced me. What can I do?
- WATCH | Chrissy Teigen opens up about documenting the devastating loss of her baby boy
- Thirteen South African universities make it into Best Global Universities Rankings
- A clinical psychologist explains why comparisons between moms and dads need to stop
- Teen girls are three times more likely to experience cyberbullying: Tips to help her cope
- 'Zuma thought Zondo was a puppet': Former minister questions why Zuma did not deal with bias claims earlier
- Just when you thought loyalty programmes were dying out, along came Covid-19
- ANALYSIS | DA leadership battle: What a Steenhuisen or Ntuli win could mean for Parliament
- Report reveals how money was siphoned from Dr JS Moroka local municipality
- House donated to poor by Mabuza now used as a party spot