I started singing the same song over and over - in the car, shower basically anytime and anywhere possible when I was pregnant. Now that my baby is born I noticed that when I start to sing that song, he immediately calms down and starts to smile. By repeating the same melody I found a fantastic way to soothe him when he is upset.
- Here's where to find the 2021 matric exam results
- Curro's Class of 2021 celebrates a 99% pass rate
- Redhill's 2021 top achievers share their study tips, insights, and plans for this year
- 100% matric pass rate for the 47th consecutive year: St Benedict's marks a special milestone
- What does my 2021 matric result mean?
- Ramaphosa leaked audio: ANC parliamentary caucus attempts to muzzle MP pushing for Scopa probe
- Audit regulator dismissed 2017 complaint against ex-SAA director implicated in Zondo report
- 'We won't back down': Whistleblowers seemingly 'targeted' after key Zondo witnesses suffer house robberies
- Clover admits to not paying workers their full 13th cheque, employees shot at with rubber bullets
- We want a 'secret ballot'! Joburg council sitting marred by disruptions as EFF, ANC stage walkout
Find your IEB matric results
by using your examination number. (NSC students on 21 January)
Don't miss out! Sign up for Parent24's weekly newsletter
14 Apr 2021
The City of Cape Town libraries are bringing their holiday programmes back, with...
10 Dec 2021
Want to protect your children from online violence? Join this FREE webinar and...
30 Nov 2021
This festive season, The Galileo Open Air Cinema is specialising in family-fun!
02 Dec 2021