14 Nov 2017I’ve always wondered: what’s behind the belly button?
We're constantly told what not to do with it, but what exactly is behind this mysterious orifice?
BABY HOW TO: Our handy guide to babies!
New parent? Here's our list of the important bits you want to know.
What is flat head syndrome?
What is this and how do I prevent my baby from getting it? Here's all the answers you need.
How do I tell that my child is too sick for daycare?
How do I tell that my child is too sick to go to daycare? I work full-time and can't take off very often, but don't want to make things...
Will labour complications effect my child's development?
If a baby's head gets stuck during labour because of a contraction and had low blood oxygen level after birth could these affect that...
Why does my baby cry when she drinks formula?
This mom can't seem to get to the bottom of her baby's crying when being fed, an expert weighs in.
Will the way my baby crawls have an effect on her development?
My baby crawls on her bum, froggy-style. She has never crawled on her hands and knees and shows no inclination of ever doing so. What...
My baby arches his back and throws his head back
Whenever he gets frustrated by something, my 10-month-old arches his back and throws his head back. I'm worried that he'll hurt himself....
My newborn just doesn't stop crying. Is it colic?
My two-week-old baby just doesn't stop crying. My mom says she has colic, but I don't even know what this is. What do you think?
Are fat babies healthier than thin babies?
My newborn seems really skinny- he has no fat on his arms or legs. I've heard that fat babies are healthier than thin babies and I want...
Does my baby have swine flu?
I think my baby has swine flu. What should I do?
How should I take my baby's temperature?
How should I take my baby's temperature to get the most accurate reading, and what is the best kind of thermometer to use?
My baby's legs turn outward, is there something wrong?
My baby's legs turn outward, with her toes pointed inward. Is there something wrong?
At what age will my baby start sleeping through the night?
My four-week-old baby has not slept through the night once and I am just exhausted! I'm worried that there's something wrong with him...
Is my baby old enough to sleep through the night?
My eight-month old son needs a predictable daytime sleep routine, but with my hectic life this is quite difficult. He also wakes up...
I am not producing enough milk
I'm struggling with breastfeeding. I am not producing enough milk at all. I've tried using a breast pump to stimulate more prodcution,...
My baby doesn't like spending time on her tummy
My baby doesn't like spending time on her tummy. More often than not I just give up the fight, but her neck is still floppy and this...
My baby has a pimple at the site of her BCG injection
My baby has what looks like a large pimple at the site of her BCG injection. It's very red and inflamed and it seems as if some pus is...
My baby is 15 moths old, and he hasn't yet cut even one tooth. I'm worried that I'll be seeing that gummy grin forever! Is there any way...
- Help, the school wants to hold my Grade R child back! What can I do?
- WATCH | Little mom's special bond with her tall son is the sweetest thing you'll see today
- 'It saved me and my sister': The kidnapping avoidance tip that saves lives
- 'He was just 29cm in length when he was born': Miracle baby Shaka celebrates his first birthday
- Inspired by Katy Perry's baby name? Here are 70+ blooming beautiful names
- Karyn Maughan | Jacob Zuma's hide and seek with the Zondo commission
- Evangelist Peter Hammond backs KwaSizabantu Mission, says claims are part of a 'smear campaign'
- Sassa loses R282 million to fraud over the past 5 years
- Khaya Sithole | From dubious, to discredited, to deleted: The evolution of a rogue report
- EXPLAINER | What you need to know about plan for colonial/apartheid statue 'theme parks'