Click on the links to find more Parent24 content on dealing with bullies.
- Your home needs to be a refuge and you need to be your child’s ally. Avoid siding with the bully, advise Megan De Beyer and Jason Bantjes. Dealing with bullies
- Females can be bullies too – they merely favour a different method of meanness, but there are ways to handle bullies of all types. Big bad bully
- Parent24 expert educational psychologist Greg Crighton suggest a group intervention at a school where bullying is a problem. Bullying
- Last year’s Parent24 survey showed that primary school years are the peak time for playground bullies. The bullying peak
- Readers of our expert’s advice on bullies overall seemed to feel that violence should be met with equal force. Kick his ass
- Preschool mom Masanda Peter hoped she was doing the right thing by not intervening to stop a bully. Fighting my son’s battles
- With the advent of cellphones and the internet, bullies have a new weapon. Stop the cyber-bully