Getting a proper education is about having adequate funding, while equipping parents/guardians/sponsors with the relevant financial management tool to assist a child with achieving their career aspirations.
Eduloan is South Africa’s leading specialist in affordable education finance
When faced with paying for a child’s education, many parents need to find viable financial tools. Eduloan’s monthly re-payments are affordable and there are no hidden costs or deposits. Finance for all levels of school. Since 1996, we have provided more than 3.7 billion in study finance for 721,000 study loans.
An overview of the benefits of Eduloan education finance
• Affordable monthly repayments
• Fully inclusive finance that covers everything from tuition to tablets Fixed monthly installments
• No admin on paying schools fees because we pay directly to the school on your behalf
• No deposit
• Low, fixed interest rate
Unlocking potential though education with affordable study finance
At Eduloan, we believe that an education can unlock a person’s true potential and enable him or her to live the life that he or she wants. The Eduloan vision is to improve people’s lives through access to affordable education finance. In order to bring this vision to life, we offer affordable finance solutions, solely focused on education. By making our study finance as inexpensive as possible, we are ensuring that a large number of individuals who would otherwise not qualify for educational finance now have the means to improve their lives, the lives of their loved ones, and our nation as a whole through education.
The application process is quick and easy – you only need four documents to apply
You only need four documents to apply for study finance from Eduloan:
1. Original and latest bank statements from the last three months – stamped by the branch
2. Valid quotation/statement of fees from the school
3. Recent payslip – not older than three months
4. Valid and certified SA ID document
To find out more, call 0860 55 55 44 or click here to go to our website.
Founded in 1996, Eduloan has helped over 720,000 South Africans unlock their potential by providing more than 3.7 billion worth of study loans.