Parents love to spoil their children and buy them new toys. Or perhaps it's their favourite aunt or uncle who graces your home with a giant box filled with noisy toys. Those same toys may be cute at first but they will undoubtedly drive your family crazy in the end.
I asked our awesome Facebook fans what the WORST or MOST ANNOYING toy was that their child owned. These poor parents shared the toys that they hated the most.
World's worst toys
1. Vuvuzela - 'It was back in 2010, but I'm still recovering from vuvuzela fever...' Scott
2. Slime - 'I hate slime.' Shelley
3. Cellphones - ''Cheap fake cell phones that play tunes.' Heather
4. Barney - 'BARNEY.' Nicola *Because nothing more needs to be said about how awful Barney can be
5. Drum kit - 'My husband's drum kit...' Chanelle
6. Stickers - 'They end up everywhere!' Margo
7. Walking ring - 'My son's walking ring that has flashing lights and plays tunes!' Chloe-Bianca
8. Piano - 'Definitely his [noisy toy] piano.' Renee
9. Squeaky shoes - 'Those girly shoes that squeak with every step.' Tania
10. Laptop - 'Kiddy laptops where every button makes a different noise. And every child just loves to beat those buttons over and over and over...' Robyn
Find us on Facebook and Twitter
Do you agree with our Facebook fans? What do you think are the worst toys ever created?