What you need:
- 2 pears, peeled, cored and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 apple, peeled cored and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 packet (400g) frozen mixed berries
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup sugar
- 100g cake flour
- 50g butter
- 60g muesli
- 2 tablespoons golden brown sugar
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Mix the pears, apple, berries, cinammon and sugar in a bowl.
- For the crumble topping: In a medium sized bowl, rub together the flour and butter using your finger tips, until it resembles bread crumbs. Add the muesli and sugar and set aside.
- Spoon a generous amoutn of crumble topping onto each pudding, place on a baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve immediately with thick cream or custard.