Don’t you just hate when a celeb mom posts pictures of her flawless body a mere month or two after giving birth?
If either of the above describes you, then we come in peace. All that haterade is just compliments in disguise. The fact that you are without fault does not make you any less real or worthy of your mom badge. Way to fly the Real Women Can Be Wonder Woman flag, ladies!
- Ashley Graham celebrates her cellulite in new swimwear ads – and we're so here for it!
- Celebs and their post-baby bodies
For the rest of us humans, the sight of fabulously fit pregnant or post-pregnancy bods can be damaging to the old self-esteem.
Ridiculously high standards of beauty are nothing new if you’re female, that’s why these photos are not only striking, they’re freaking gangster!
If you are tired of social-media-picturesque bodies that may or may not be Photoshopped – but they’re probably not – these images are for you.
These ladies were brave enough to show off themselves at their most vulnerable, and it's incredibly inspiring.
Real life women can indeed be Wonder Woman after all.
- Also see: Your post-birth body: what to expect
What was your postpartum journey like? Did you struggle with accepting your body? Tell us your story by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org and we could publish your letter. Photos welcome! Do let us know if you'd like to stay anonymous.
- A letter from a depressed first-time mom: "Please don't forget me"
- Real moms share photos of their post-baby bodies
- Pink embraces her "squishy" mommy body
Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive Parent24 stories directly to your inbox.