The theme was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and it was such an incredibly special day as family and friends came from far and wide to share this exceptionally special day with us.
The party was held here in Irene, Centurion at a venue called Cornish Kettle, Cornwall Hill Estate. In all honestly, I think Mom and Dad had more fun “putting the day together” that the kiddies had on the actual day!
Party tricks, included:
- All of Chicago’s little guests were greeted in the carpark by either Mickey Mouse of Goofy and taken to the party marque ... To squeals of delight
- Mommy arranged Tinkerbelle to come paint the faces
- And Tommy the clown to come do balloon art
- We also had “animals” to ride on... zebras, horses, giraffes ect. These were a real hit!
- We also arranged little buckets of duck food, so that if the little guests wanted to feed the duckies they could. Loved it!
- Inside we had sand pit area with bubble machine for the little ones that couldn’t walk yet
- And loads and loads of yummies on the tables, with a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse replica cake.
- Each guest left with a personalized lunch box bag, filled with yummy treats.