5 WEEKS OUT
Send out invitations
- You can buy cute robot invitations at party stores like the ones below:
Or click on and download this free robot themed invitation:
2 WEEKS OUT
Get the décor ready
- Decide on the scene that you want to set and hunt for goodies in supermarkets and speciality stores.
- Use multicoloured balloons to give a feel of being in outer space.
- Or go for metallics if you want something a little more industrial.
- The great thing about this theme is that it lends itself to DIY.
- Trawl scrapbooking and stationery stores for paper that can be used as placemats or other décor.
1 WEEK OUT
- Cute soft toys, like this Remmington the Robot BOO! Beloobie.
- Pack the party favours in themed gift bags or make your own using robot themed paper.
THE DAY BEFORE
Get the food ready
- Make robot marshmallow sticks for little guests to enjoy- it's really easy.
- Slide four marshmallows onto a sosatie stick.
- Dip a toothpick into food colouring of your choice and paint your robot's features onto the marshmallows.
- Allow this to dry.
- Make a few robots and place them in a bowl on the party table for effect.
We always love to see what our moms and dads put together for their little ones. Send us your party photos with descriptions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter, and you'll receive Parent24 stories directly to your inbox.