I am not someone who enjoys cleaning. Yes, I do it because it must be done but do I like it? No? Do I drag my feet and let it get to the point where people who come visit might think we got burgled? Maybe.
Anyway, South African vlogger, Jen from A Thousand Words has some great tips on how to make cleaning up fun for both you and the kids. And if you're anything like me and hate cleaning she has some great tips for you all.
More tips on getting your home organised:
- Clean Up Your Room Day: The parent friendly random holiday
- 5 ways to prevent your child from becoming lazy
- Print it: Age-appropriate chores for children
- 7 reasons my kids make lousy housemates
- DIY chore charts
- Top 10 chores for children
Do you have any tips for how to get motivated for cleaning? Send them to us at email@example.com and we could publish them.By signing up to our Weekly Newsletter, you'll receive Parent24 stories directly to your inbox. <