Taking the 'god' out of godparenting: What is their role now?
There have been many shifts in the traditions of what it means to be a godparent, but what is their role, really?
The legendary anniversary gifts Chrissy and John got from their kids
#MaintenanceMatters: Everything you need to know about child maintenance
When must a parent start paying maintenance? How much maintenance money must a parent pay? What happens if a parent stops paying their...
Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova have been together for 19 years! See their adorable 3 kids
Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova's kids are adorable!
#DignifiedDivorce: Everything you need to know about divorce
Parent24's #dignifieddivorce series is here to help parents navigate the legal and emotional implications of a divorce.
WATCH | Care worker dad's heartwarming reunion with family after 4-month separation
Their heartwarming reunion will melt your heart.
Unmarried parent? Know your rights
It’s important to know where you stand with South Africa’s Children’s Act, especially if you’re not married. Both parents have certain...
'Can my brother's ex sue me for their child's maintenance?'
Parent24 chatted to Advocate Kaiel Grobler of LAW FOR ALL to find out more about who is responsible for child maintenance.
How do I claim maintenance when the father has disappeared overseas?
"Initially the excuses were work related, but now he doesn’t talk to me, doesn’t answer emails - nothing."
"I fell pregnant as the result of adultery. Now the biological father ran away. Do I have a right to take him to court for maintenance?"
What does the law say in dealing with maintenance disputes when one father doesn't know the child is not biologically his? Luzanne...
How can a parent avoid paying maintenance?
The duty of maintenance begins when the biological father of the child acknowledges that he is the father
'My boss says I will bring corona from outside': Live-in domestic workers are being denied the right to leave
"Please, what help can we get as stay-in domestic workers to find our freedom back?"
Is your family poor, middle class or rich? Find out here
SALDRU’s research finds that 50% of South Africans are chronically poor.
'We don't want to go to court, but he is all we have of our son': A concerned granny seeks advice
"It is always preferable in matters involving children or family disputes to first commence with some attempt at mediation prior to the...
'I earn R3000 for nanny work, is that fair?' An expert advises
The rate is R15 per hour, except for those living in ‘Area A’ that work less than 27 hours a week for whom it is R16.03 an hour
'My boy is with me for 2 weeks in a month, do I still have to pay maintenance?'
Apportionment is the most difficult step of the process...
Here's how to raise a future millionaire
Raise a money-savvy child with a strong financial future.
'My child's father won't see him, what can I do?'
"His dad doesn't want to see him and has made constant excuses."
- Help, the school wants to hold my Grade R child back! What can I do?
- WATCH | Little mom's special bond with her tall son is the sweetest thing you'll see today
- 'It saved me and my sister': The kidnapping avoidance tip that saves lives
- 'He was just 29cm in length when he was born': Miracle baby Shaka celebrates his first birthday
- Inspired by Katy Perry's baby name? Here are 70+ blooming beautiful names
- Karyn Maughan | Jacob Zuma's hide and seek with the Zondo commission
- Evangelist Peter Hammond backs KwaSizabantu Mission, says claims are part of a 'smear campaign'
- Sassa loses R282 million to fraud over the past 5 years
- Khaya Sithole | From dubious, to discredited, to deleted: The evolution of a rogue report
- EXPLAINER | What you need to know about plan for colonial/apartheid statue 'theme parks'