If you and your wife are fertile and your wife has a 28 day menstrual cycle (Day 1 of menstrual bleeding to the day before next menstrual bleed = 28 days) then Ovulation will occur on Day 14. You should have sex between day 12 and day 15. Contrary to popular belief, daily sex is recommended. However 1 episode of sex at ovulation will result in a pregnancy in a fertile couple.
- My late husband married another woman without my knowledge and left his estate to her. What can I do?
- If parents can't agree on their child's vaccination, this is what happens
- 'As fate would have it': 12-year-old Yusuf gets vaccinated on his birthday
- 'We had to fight for the crown': Seven-year-old Angela Roqo wins International Junior Miss SA
- WATCH | Ryan Reynolds is taking a break from movie-making to spend time with his family
- News24's Out of Order Index: Dismal service delivery stats paint grim picture of local government
- Public Protector's office probes allegations that North West municipality gave top jobs to friends, family, unqualified people
- Moti brothers kidnapping: Experts weigh in
- Rosemary Ndlovu: 'She goes to jail with the truth' - family of victim wants answers
- Moti brothers kidnapping: Suburb of Nirvana, in Polokwane, silent and suffering
Can social media be used for good? Join SACAP's Teacher's Webinar on social media...
Don't miss out! Sign up for Parent24's weekly newsletter
Rachel and Siya Kolisi join forces with Roche to launch a free children's book
'Giving classic fairy tales a modern spin': Nal'ibali and Standard Bank team up to...