Here are alternative options teenage can look at should they have other plans other than unversity.
- 'He's been bullied since he was 10 for being gay' - Local mom on raising her son in a cruel society
- This teen wrote a book in six months after his mom banned him from social media
- If the shoe fits! From shoe quest to thriving business, local mom shares inspiring success
- 'Nothing's been done': Mom shares awful experience with missing ex and inept maintenance courts
- Over 200 Zulu baby names for boys and girls
- Reveal your funders, ANC declares as it tightens rules for candidates in leadership race
- No 'weekends off': Cele takes hardline stance to combat crime in Cape Town's gang-ridden areas
- 'It's a lie': Lawyer denies Home Affairs' claim Zimbabwe permit court challenge was withdrawn
- Ramaphosa Phala Phala farm had no VIP protection at time of cash theft
- Carol Paton | Who is to blame for load shedding: what Mantashe, Gordhan and others didn't do
Matric 2022: Beat any maths problem with renowned DJ, Mathematician and...
Affected or disturbed by the Russian invasion of Ukraine? Find free therapy here
It's quick! Sign up for Parent24's weekly newsletter here
14 Apr 2021
Locals encouraged to tell their homegrown stories to ignite a love for reading