23 OctGiving birth in 2020? Here's what you still need to know about a pandemic pregnancy
It's best to call ahead and find out what is expected of you.
WATCH | Duchess Kate commends families who experienced heart-breaking baby loss
"It’s so brave of you to be able to talk so openly".
Welcome to the PREGNANCY hub, where you'll find all our pregnancy information in one place
Parent24's pregnancy hub has been compiled to guide you through every step of this beautiful pregnancy journey, from conception to birth...
The good, the bad and the ugly of your post-birth body
Some postpartum symptoms may surprise you, but are completely normal. Others mean you need medical care. Here’s what you need to know.
LOOK | Local celebrity baby showers you might have missed in 2020
Just in case you missed them, here's a look at how local celebs have been celebrating their soon-to-be new arrivals.
Relaxin, prolactin, oxytocin, oh my! A guide to those pesky pregnancy hormones
Even before conception, your hormones work together to create a good environment for your baby.
WATCH | This is why Kelly Rowland was hesitant to share her baby news
The 39-year-old singer is expecting her second baby later this year.
Is breastfeeding an effective contraceptive? An expert advises
“Breastfeeding is also an insurance policy against breast, uterine, and cervical cancer."
WATCH | These childhood sweethearts already had three children when they welcomed quadruplets
The couple says they wouldn't change things for the world.
Is it safe to follow a vegetarian diet while pregnant? An expert advises
A balanced vegetarian diet can provide all the nutrients you need for a healthy pregnancy, provided you pay close attention.
WATCH | Are the Sussexes preparing for baby no. 2?
"Meghan's told Harry it's baby time".
WATCH | Couple keeps their twins a surprise until AFTER they're born
Can you keep a secret?
Episiotomy: The cruellest cut in pregnancy?
An episiotomy is a cut into the perineum to enlarge the opening of the vagina to help ease the birth.
Dr Gqada on when to worry about postpartum discharge and infections
Dr Gqada tells us that in order to begin treatment, a full medical examination is required to find the source of the infection and...
A family affair: The special way the world learned about baby Minaj's arrival
Carol Maraj took to social media to share the arrival of her daughter Nicki Minaj's baby.
Keep it in check! How to manage your allergies during pregnancy
What happens when you’re pregnant?
WATCH | Will Princess Eugenie's baby ever sit on the British throne?
Another Royal baby! Where will Princess Eugenie's Baby fall in the line of succession?
Princess Eugenie expecting first child with Jack Brooksbank
Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank are expecting their first child in early 2021, Buckingham Palace announces.
WATCH | Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik are parents!
"She’s already changed our world".
- We chat to the teacher who's tattoos cost him his kindergarten job
- New UK student visa option now available to South Africans
- Giving birth in 2020? Here's what you still need to know about a pandemic pregnancy
- Thank you, dad, for the Do-It-Yourself advice that forever changed my life
- From crawling to walking, is your baby on the right track?
- EXCLUSIVE | Senior police officials ‘knew that slain cop Charl Kinnear’s phone was being tracked’ two weeks before his murder
- Debt sentence: Why Eskom needs a cocktail of interventions to survive its R488bn burden
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Ex-Al-Qaeda captive Stephen McGown: 'SA could face a terrorist attack if it intervenes in Mozambique'
- R70bn IMF loan to fund government programmes 'which could include salary payments' - Mboweni
- ANALYSIS | How the DA used the ANC's internal divisions to good effect in Parliament this week